martedì 16 agosto 2011

happy birthday Madonna

Today I'd like to make a tribute to Madonna cause is her birthday and she is the singer always gave me so much inspiration for sing, art and fashion .
I can really say I love her
Material girl look is so pinky as I like and the song fresh and lovely with a stong meaning in the video . The video show us how she is not in real a material girl but just in the show she acts .
All we know video was inspired from Marilyn Monroe movie .
marerial girl madonna annary
marerial girl madonna annary

the most modern is hard candy
madonna hard candy annary

hard candy madonna annary

confession on a dance floor
madonna confession on a danceflor annary
madonna hung up annary

like a virgin <3 Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
and la isla bonita style
la isla bonita madonna annary
la isla bonita madonna annary
I add some my video in which I sing




Happy Birthday Madonna!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento