giovedì 19 maggio 2011

cosplay

Molti ormai sanno cosa sia il cosplay derivante dalla parola inglese costume play , indica il travestirsi come i personaggi di fumetti cartoni animati o film e interpretare così tali characters
ciel kuroshitsuji

ciel from kuroshitsuji
I wear it for a party theme in a comic shop . I choose Ciel cause I thought was more near to my dressing style
ciel kuroshitsuji

misa amane (death note)
misa amane death note annary


misa amane death note annary

misa amane death note annary anime manga cosplay

I always loved the shinigami characters , and I love cosplaying Misa , she's so fresh and cute and she is a gothic lolita and I dress goth and gothic lolita style in reall life too (even if I love sweet lolita outft and other styles as well)

misa amane death note cosplay
Photobucket
Photobucket
a video with my death note song performance and pics

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
misa amane
misa amane
Photobucket

misa amane death note annary anime manga cosplay
Shampoo from ranma1/2
shampoo ranma 1/2 anime cosplay annary anime manga

shampoo
shampoo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento